Yes, you do.
Mould is in the air everywhere. It cannot be completely eliminated. The key to remediating mould effectively is to eliminate the reason(s) why it can adhere to materials and grow in a location within a property. A positive outcome for mould remediation includes locating it on materials, understanding how it as able to take hold and grow, and ensuring it cannot continue to grow. If you do not eliminate the source of the problem, it WILL re-appear.
Mould is a word used to describes a variety of fungi. It is very common in homes that have damp areas and restricted air movement. Unfortunately many people consider it normal and harmless. Have you had allergic reactions; asthma; experienced cold symptoms such as red eyes; constant coughing to clear your throat; or continual nose moisture? Perhaps you have had bouts of wheezing and shortness of breath or irritation to the throat, nose and ears. You may have mould in your home and consider it harmless. It is definitely a health risk. Mould can be toxic. It releases spores that become airborne and results in lung related problems. Perhaps you are not having allergenic reactions.
Taking the time to locate mould and testing for it makes sense. Whether you own or rent a home, employ workers, or are considering purchasing or selling a property, we encourage you to contact us to determine your risk.
The picture was taken in a home less than 18 months old
DO I HAVE MOULD IN MY HOUSE OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY?
TEST YOU PROPERTY
CONTACT US TODAY
WHY SHOULD I HAVE
MY PROPERTY ASSESSED?